A Running Individual competition presented by WBA at SPAA
Click here for results
Webscorer - race registration,
race timing, race results
Race Day Format and Schedule
Saturday will be a modified Individual format race: men’s 7km and women’s 6km with four shooting bouts.
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: USBA Safety Class
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: Onsite registration at the Range (pre-registering by mail is also available and
encouraged) Sorry we cannot accept credit or debit cards. Make checks out to Washington
• 10:00 to 10:15 am: Equipment Check – all competitors must go through equipment check
• 10:15 to 11:00 am: Zero - Rifle sight-in
• 11:15 am: Race time – Individual Start (Several heat start times may be posted, depending on
When to Arrive at the Range: Early arrival at the range is encouraged as help with range and course set- up that will be needed prior to zero. Please do your part and help with set-up before the race and break- down after the race. Awards and prize raffles take place at the race site after breakdown is completed. We generally do not get done until 2:30 to 3:00 pm.
Rifles: Pool rifles will be available for novices and those without their own. These are Izhmash biathlon rifles. We only have a limited number of rifles to loan. REQUEST RIFLE AT CHECK IN.
Lodging: The official sponsor lodging for the Washington Game IV is the Marriott Hotels.
Shooting Bouts: 4 Extra Rounds: 0