A Running Super Sprint competition presented by WBA at SPAA
Register Now: Entry Form
Race Day Format and Schedule
Saturday will be range set up and practice for competitors who have been USBA Safety Certified
Sunday will be a Super Sprint format race: men’s 5km and women’s 4km with four shooting bouts.
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: USBA Safety Class (if needed)
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: Onsite registration at the Range (pre-registering by Web-Scorer is required) Sorry we cannot accept credit or debit cards. Make checks out to Washington Biathlon Association
• 10:00 to 10:15 am: Equipment Check – all competitors must go through equipment check
• 10:15 to 11:00 am: Zero - Rifle sight-in
• 11:15 am: Race time – Individual Start (Several heat start times may be posted, depending on numbers)
When to Arrive at the Range: Early arrival at the range is encouraged as help with range and course set-up that will be needed prior to zero. Please do your part and help with set-up before the race and break-down after the race. Awards take place at the race site after breakdown is completed. We generally do not get done until 2:30 to 3:00 pm.
Rifles: Pool rifles will be available for novices and those without their own. These are Izhmash biathlon rifles. We only have a limited number of rifles to loan. Contact the race director if you need to borrow a club rifle: bob.vallor(at)wabiathlon.org
Lodging: The nearest lodging is along International Blvd. near SeaTac International Airport, about five miles south from the race site.
Shooting Bouts: 4 Extra Rounds: 3
Men's Distance: 5km
Women's Distance: 4km
Youth Distance: 4km