A Running Super Sprint competition presented by WBA at SPAA
Click here for results
Race Day Format and Schedule
Saturday will be range set up and practice for competitors who have been USBA Safety Certified
Sunday will be a Super Sprint format race: men’s 5km and women’s 4km with four shooting bouts.
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: USBA Safety Class (if needed)
• 8:30 to 9:30 am: Onsite registration at the Range (pre-registering by Web-Scorer is required) Sorry we cannot accept credit or debit cards. Make checks out to Washington Biathlon Association
• 10:00 to 10:15 am: Equipment Check – all competitors must go through equipment check
• 10:15 to 11:00 am: Zero - Rifle sight-in
• 11:15 am: Race time – Individual Start (Several heat start times may be posted, depending on numbers)
When to Arrive at the Range: Early arrival at the range is encouraged as help with range and course set-up that will be needed prior to zero. Please do your part and help with set-up before the race and break-down after the race. Awards take place at the race site after breakdown is completed. We generally do not get done until 2:30 to 3:00 pm.
Rifles: Pool rifles will be available for novices and those without their own. These are Izhmash biathlon rifles. We only have a limited number of rifles to loan. Contact the race director if you need to borrow a club rifle: bob.vallor(at)wabiathlon.org
Lodging: The nearest lodging is along International Blvd. near SeaTac International Airport, about five miles south from the race site.
Shooting Bouts: 4 Extra Rounds: 3
Men's Distance: 5km
Women's Distance: 4km
Youth Distance: 4km